Applications are now open for Youth Parliament 2016 in Wellington on 19–20 July.
If you are:
- 16 -18 years old (inclusive) on 16 October 2015
- Living in the Northcote Electorate
- Committed to contributing your best for Youth Parliament 2016
- Passionate about youth issues, politics, and/or social change
- Able to seek the views, opinions, and ideas of your peers and represent these at Youth Parliament 2016
- Able to undertake the time commitment of being a Youth MP
Then write a 400 word essay for Jonathan on “Why I want to be a Youth Member of Parliament.”
Please submit your essay, together with a CV, via email to Northcote@parliament.govt.nz by 30 September 2015.
For further information, please phone the electorate office on 09 419 8021.